Dinner Shortcuts: Sweet baked ham and cheese sandwiches
Ham and cheese might seem like a boring supper but after you taste these bad boys, you will be blown away. Sweet little sandwiches packed in a dish and smothered in a honey mustard and butter sauce. You are going to love this delicious dish!
Sweet baked ham and cheese sandwiches
Yields 24 mini sandwiches
- 24 mini Hawaiian bread rolls
- 1 pound thin sliced deli ham
- 1 pound thin sliced deli cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish, lay out the bottom of the rolls into the dish.
- Top each sandwich with 2 slices of ham. If you have to fold it over to fit, it's OK.
- Lay 1 slice of cheese per sandwich and top with buns.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, honey mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Pour mixture evenly over the buns and bake for 20 minutes and enjoy hot.