Dinner Shortcuts: Ranch potatoes with bacon and cheese
Need a flavorful side dish? Want something that is sure to please the adults and the kids? Well look no further. These baked potatoes are flavored with lots of garlic, ranch dressing, cheese and bacon. How can you go wrong with cheese and bacon?
Ranch potatoes with bacon and cheese
Yields contents of 9 x 13-inch pan
- 4 cups small diced potatoes
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup diced crispy bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick spray and add in potatoes.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper and stir. Dot with butter and cover with foil.
- Bake for an hour until the potatoes are soft. Remove from the oven, uncover and add in ranch dressing, cheese and bacon. Stir to combine and add back to oven.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes until the cheese is melted and slightly brown on top.
- Serve while still warm.