Dinner Shortcuts: Miso black bean soup
Miso soup is a quick and easy way to end your day. It can be ready in just about 10 minutes and the flavor is out of this world. However, sometimes you want a little added protein without the trouble of cooking up a piece of meat. That's why we took a basic miso soup recipe and added in black beans. It's a great source of protein and total deliciousness.
Black bean miso soup
Yields 1 serving
- 1 packet miso soup mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/3 cup rinsed and cooked black beans
- In a small pot, make miso soup according to packet directions.
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat.
- Saute onions and garlic until soft and then add black beans. Gently toss until soft and warmed.
- Add beans to miso mixture and serve immediately.