Dinner Shortcuts: Quick and easy pita pizza
A quick dinner is sometimes needed. Maybe the kids have practice or you're just too tired to cook. Don't worry, we have you covered. This quick and easy pita pizza gives you a thin crust pizza flavor without paying the takeout price. So easy and so delicious!
Yields 2 small pizzas
- 1 pita pocket, cut in half and pulled apart
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Toppings: pepperoni, cooked sausage, onions, green peppers, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Spread out 2 tablespoons marinara sauce and 1/4 cup cheese onto each pita half.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is melted.