Dinner Shortcuts: Tomato soup mac & cheese
Tomato soup and mac and cheese might sound odd but trust us. This dish is easy and delicious.
Tomato soup and macaroni 'n' cheese? I know it sounds like a weird combination but it's delicious. It's creamy, comforting and the perfect quick weeknight meal.
Tomato soup macaroni and cheese
Yields 4 servings
- 1/2 pound elbow pasta
- 5 ounces ricotta cheese
- 5 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- 8 ounces whole milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare pasta according to box directions and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add ricotta cheese and add hot drained pasta on top. Stir to combine. Add in sharp cheddar cheese, tomato soup and milk. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour into an 8 x 8-inch casserole dish, sprinkle with a little more shredded cheese and bake for 25 minutes until warmed throughout.