Dinner Shortcuts: Corn, chicken and Fritos salad
Need a quick weeknight supper? Maybe you just need a fast weekend lunch? This delicious corn, chicken and Fritos salad combines a few simple ingredients into a fabulous supper. We added just a dash of chipotle chili powder but if you are looking for something with less heat, try regular chili powder.
Corn, chicken and Frito salad
Yields 4 servings
- 1-1/2 cups shredded chicken (you can use fresh or from a can)
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup cooked black beans
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2-3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 6 ounces crushed Fritos
- In a large bowl, add shredded chicken, black beans, cheese, red onion, mayonnaise and chipotle chili powder. Mix together.
- Let chill in the refrigerator and add crushed Fritos right before serving.