Dinner Shortcuts: Italian sub crescent roll-up
There is nothing better than being able to get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. This simple roll-up dish is easy to put together and perfect alongside a salad. Even if you have picky eaters, they will love this dish. Plus, who doesn't love to eat with their hands?
Italian sub crescent roll up
Yields 8 roll-ups
- 1 (8 count) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 thin slices ham
- 8 thin slices salami
- 8 thin slices provolone cheese
- 24 thin slices pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll all crescent rolls. At the large end, add 1 slice ham, salami, cheese and 3 slices pepperoni.
- Roll up and bake for about 15 minutes until the cheese has started to melt out and the crescents are browned.
- Serve warm.