Dinner Shortcuts: Sausage cream cheese crescent roll-ups
Sausage and cream cheese have never tasted so good! These scrumptious roll-ups are perfect for lunch, dinner or even an appetizer. Flavorful cream cheese combined with spicy Italian sausage and buttery crescent rolls — how could you not love these tasty treats?
Sausage cream cheese crescent roll-ups
Yields 8 rolls-ups
- 1/2 pound spicy Italian sausage, ground not in the casing
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (8 count) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and prepare a rimmed baking sheet with a Silpat liner or parchment paper, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink and slightly crispy. Drain off any extra fat.
- Add skillet to low heat and add in cream cheese. Stir together until creamy.
- Open crescent rolls and lay flat. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons of filling at each wide end of the crescent roll. Carefully roll up and lay onto prepared baking pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the crescent roll is golden in color and fully cooked.