Dinner Shortcuts: Cheesy meatball-stuffed biscuits
Talk about delicious and simple! These cheesy meatball-stuffed biscuits are just three simple ingredients and will be sure to please everyone at the table. They are delicious by themselves and even better when dipped in a bowl of warmed marinara sauce. You're going to love this recipe!
Cheesy meatball-stuffed biscuits
Yields 10 stuffed biscuits
- 1 (10 count) container flaky refrigerated rolls (the type that will peel apart)
- 5 frozen Italian-style meatballs, thawed and cut in half
- 3 string cheese sticks, cut into 10 pieces
- Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and spray a 9 x 9-inch glass dish with nonstick spray.
- Open biscuits and peel each biscuit in half. Add half a meatball and piece of cheese to the bottom of each biscuit half. Top with the other biscuit half and seal around the edges. Add to the prepared pan.
- Continue until all stuffed biscuits have been made.
- Lightly baste the tops of the biscuits with olive oil and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked throughout.
- Serve warm with or without marinara sauce.