Fresh fruit and doughnut hole skewers with hot fudge dip
What's more fun than treats on a stick? Here we share a super simple dessert idea using bite-size doughnut holes and skewer them along with pieces of fresh fruit. Dip these treats into the hot fudge sauce for a super quick and fun dessert kids any age will enjoy.
Jazz up doughnut holes by placing them on wooden skewers and adding fresh fruits such as strawberries, blueberries or peach slices. The hot fudge dip is optional but tastes wonderful with the fresh fruits.
Fresh fruit and doughnut hole skewers with hot fudge dip recipe
Yields 10 servings
- 10 wooden skewers
- An assortment of doughnut holes (any flavor or combination works in this recipe)
- Fresh fruit such as strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
- 1 (16 ounce) jar hot fudge
- On a skewer, alternate doughnut holes and fruit. Repeat with remaining skewers, doughnut holes and fresh fruit and place on a serving platter.
- Warm the hot fudge sauces as directed on the jar. Serve warm alongside the skewers.