Simple lemonade frozen yogurt
Who doesn't love an icy-cold glass of lemonade? In this recipe, you get all those fresh, wonderful lemonade flavors transformed into an icy-cold frozen treat. Adding the yellow food coloring helps achieve that “yellow” lemonade color but if you opt to leave it out, it will not alter the recipe in any way.
Simple lemonade frozen yogurt recipe
Yields 1-1/2 quarts
- 1 quart vanilla Greek yogurt
- 12 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup half-and-half or heavy whipping cream
- 2 lemons juiced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1/2 cup agave nectar or sugar
- 1-2 drops of yellow food coloring (optional)
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients mixing very well. Place the bowl in the refrigerator and chill the mixture for 1 hour or until very cold.
- Add the mixture into the bowl of an ice cream machine and freeze the mixture as directed by the ice cream maker. Once frozen, scoop mixture into a freezer safe container and store in the freezer until ready to serve.