4th of July bark
Looking for a quick 4th of July treat that can get the kids in the kitchen? This fun and festive treat can be ready in about 30 minutes and uses just about any candy you have in the house. We kept things red, white and blue, but it's perfect with any color sprinkles you happen to have on hand.
4th of July bark recipe
Yields 6 servings
- 1 pound white almond bark (or pure white chocolate)
- 10 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup red, white and blue sprinkles
- 1/4 cup red and blue M&M's
- Melt white almond bark and evenly spread onto a Silpat or parchment paper.
- Sprinkle crushed Oreos, sprinkles and M&M's over the melted chocolate.
- Let harden for at least 20 minutes until it's solid. Break apart into medium-sized pieces.