S'mores truffles are packed with s'mores goodness in a tiny bite, making it easy to clean up and control portions! Graham crackers are mixed with cream cheese and marshmallow bits and then covered in milk chocolate for a treat everyone will love!
Makes 20 truffles
- 18 whole graham crackers
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups large marshmallows
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers until finely ground.
- Add the cream cheese and process until the cream cheese and graham cracker crumbs are fully combined.
- Add the marshmallows and pulse until the marshmallows are evenly chopped and evenly distributed throughout the mixture. It will create a ball in the processor when it is done.
- Scoop the dough out by the tablespoonful and roll into balls.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil together over a double boiler until completely melted and combined. Remove from heat and allow to cool for about 10 minutes.
- To coat the truffles, dip them in the chocolate and roll around to cover. Remove from the chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper for easy removal later.
- Repeat until all of the balls are covered in chocolate.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes to allow chocolate to harden.
- It is best to keep these cold until ready to serve.