Tiny taco cups 3 ways
These bite-size cups are filled with kid-friendly favorites, like chicken, cheese and even strawberries and freshly whipped cream. Serve these at your backyard BBQ or as fun after-school snacks for a fun Cinco de Mayo meal!
Chicken enchilada taco cups
Yields about 12 taco cups
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- About 1-1/4 cups shredded chicken
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 avocado, smashed
- Salt and pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- About 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- Carefully brush each wonton wrapper with a bit of oil. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Carefully fold the wonton wrappers into a greased muffin tin and bake for about 3 minutes.
- Mix the chicken with the taco seasoning and lime. Place about 1 tablespoon of chicken into the bottoms of the wonton wrappers. Top with about 1 teaspoon salsa. Then add a teaspoon or so of Mexican cheese.
- Bake for about 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Top each taco cup with a teaspoon or so of smashed guacamole and olives. Garnish with cilantro.
Buffalo chicken taco bites
Serves about 12
- 12 Tostitos Scoops chips
- About 3/4 cup shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- Celery leaves for garnish
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix the shredded chicken and celery with Buffalo wing sauce. Fill each scoop with about 1-1/2 to 2 teaspoons of chicken. Top with celery leaves. Garnish with about 1 teaspoon of shredded mozzarella.
Cinnamon sugar strawberry bites
- 6 wonton wrappers
- About 6 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- About 3 teaspoons melted butter
- 6 tablespoons freshly whipped cream
- 6 teaspoons chopped strawberries
- Mini chocolate chips for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Brush each wonton wrapper with melted butter and top with cinnamon sugar. Carefully fold into greased muffin tins and bake for about 8 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool on a wire cooling rack or until completely cool.
- Once cool, fill with whipped cream. Top each shell with strawberries and garnish with chocolate chips.