Snickers S'mores are exactly what they sound like: delicious, gooey s'mores sandwiched with Snickers bars and a little surprise instead of the usual chocolate. Get ready for even more fun around the campfire!
Makes 4 s'mores
- 4 large graham crackers, halved
- 8 large marshmallows
- 2 king size Snickers bars
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Place 4 graham cracker halves on the foil.
- Top each graham cracker with a Snickers half.
- Top each Snickers half with 2 marshmallows.
- Place the baking pan under the broiler. It will only take a minute for the marshmallows to brown.
- Remove and carefully push 1 of the remaining graham cracker halves on top of the marshmallows.
- Allow to sit for about 3 minutes to help melt the chocolate and to allow the marshmallows to cool.