A new twist on pigs in a blanket
You can turn pigs in a blanket into a grown up treat! Take Hawaiian sweet rolls, place slices of ham and Swiss cheese inside. Brush melted butter on top, and then sprinkle with a savory seasoning mixture, bake to heat and melt cheese and infuse the seasonings into the bread.
- 1 package Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 pound of your favorite ham
- 1 pound of your favorite cheese (e.g. Swiss, Provolone, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat your oven to 225 degrees F.
- Open rolls, and then place ham and cheese inside.
- In a small bowl, mix melted butter and Italian seasoning together. Brush on top of rolls.
- Place rolls in a small dish or on a cookie sheet, and cover with foil.
- Bake until the cheese has melted, about 10-15 minutes.
- Keep warm in the oven until ready to serve.