More time for Mom: Five-ingredient broccoli cheese pasta
This super easy and delicious dinner is ready in no time. Using Velveeta shells and cheese as the base saves a huge amount of time, especially for busy moms. Adding in frozen broccoli helps brighten up the dish while the Parmesan cheese topping gives it a little zesty tang. If you want to make this dish even more special, grab a rotisserie chicken from your local grocer and add in diced chicken breast. Trust us — there won’t be any complaints in your house after this tasty meal.
5-ingredient broccoli cheese pasta recipe
Yield: 4 servings
- 1 box macaroni pasta
- 1/2 of 1 Velveeta queso blanco cheese loaf, cubed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen broccoli florets, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon fresh black pepper and sea salt to taste
- Toasted bread crumbs for garnish (optional)
- In a medium-sized pot, prepare the macaroni as directed on the package. Drain and return macaroni pasta to the pot.
- Add the cubed Velveeta cheese, broccoli, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Cover and allow to cook on medium-low heat for 15 minutes or until the broccoli is soft and the cheese has melted completely. Spoon into bowls and garnish with toasted bread crumbs (optional). Serve immediately.