Bacon, Lettuce, Avocado, Salmon and Tomato — a powerhouse of fabulous ingredients can only lead to one fantastic BLAST wrap for a delightful lunch or a simple dinner!
Makes 4 wraps
- 4 (4 ounce) salmon filets, skin on
- 4 (12 inch) spinach tortillas
- 2 whole avocados
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the salmon skin side down in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast salmon for about 10-12 minutes until just cooked all the way through. Set aside to cool.
- While the salmon is cooling, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisped. Set aside to cool and drain on a paper towel.
- Mash the avocados with the lime juice and season lightly with salt and pepper.
- To put the wraps together, heat the tortillas slightly in the microwave, about 10 seconds per tortilla.
- Spread with 1/4 of the mashed avocado mixture.
- Layer the tomatoes on top of the avocado.
- Layer the bacon on top of the tomatoes.
- Take each salmon filet and flake the fish over the bacon.
- Top the salmon with 1-2 pieces of lettuce.
- To roll the wraps, fold 2 of the sides of the tortilla in toward the middle.
- Roll 1 of the unfolded sides over the ingredients and tuck it tightly underneath.
- Roll tightly to close.
- Cut in half for easier eating.