Fruity Pebbles treats
Crispy rice treats are a popular treat at any get-together. Wow the guests at your Easter egg hunt with this colorful spin on a classic.
This fruity version of a popular treat for kids is super-easy to make. You’ll forever cherish the memories of making these with your kids.
Fruity Pebbles treats recipe
- 4 cups Fruity Pebbles
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 ounces marshmallows
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add marshmallows and stir until they are completely melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour the melted butter and marshmallow mixture slowly over the cereal, mixing well to combine.
- Pour the contents into a pre-greased 9 x 12-inch pan and spread it out evenly.
- Let it cool and cut it into squares (or fun shapes using a cookie or biscuit cutter).
More sweet treats for kids
recommended for you