Easy mini turkey pot pies
Not only is this the ultimate comfort food recipe, it's served up in bite-size ramekins for easy eating. Now, each member of your family (especially those with little hands) gets their own little pot pie to enjoy!
Mini turkey pot pies
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker
- 1 cup chopped turkey
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 can (12 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Bisquick (or biscuit mix)
- 2 eggs
- 5/8 cup light cream
- Dash of pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease six ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, mix together the vegetables, turkey, cream of mushroom and salt and pepper. Scoop mixture evenly into the six ramekins, filling about 3/4 of the way full.
- In another bowl, mix together the biscuit mix, egg and light cream. Mixture will be slightly lumpy. Scoop the mixture evenly over each ramekin so the biscuit mix covers the vegetable and meat filling.
- Place ramekin in a deep baking dish and bake for about 30 - 35 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown.
More Thanksgiving leftover recipes
recommended for you