Crock pot witch's brew recipe
Grab your cauldron (or your crock pot) to make this tasty green witch's brew drink made with a mixture of juices and spices and dyed green with lime Jell-O. Add some dry ice for an extra spooky effect.
Crock pot witches brew recipe
- 2 quarts apple juice
- 1 (46 ounce) can of pineapple juice
- 1 (.03 ounce) box of lime Jell-O
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- A dash of nutmeg
- Orange sherbet
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours, until the drink mixture is thoroughly warmed.
- Pour into individual glasses and top with a scoop of orange sherbet.