Parmesan garlic knots recipe
These Parmesan garlic knots will look like you spent all day in the kitchen even though making them couldn't be easier. Because they are made with refrigerated dough this recipe can be prepped and ready for the oven in less than 10 minutes. These garlic knots prove that although presentation is everything, it doesn't have to be difficult.
Parmesan garlic knot recipe
Makes 8 garlic knots
- 1 can of refrigerated biscuits
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Open the can of refrigerated biscuits and separate out the eight biscuits.
- Roll each individual biscuit into a rope until it is 10-12 inches long.
- Tie the roll into a knot and tuck the ends under the knot. Place the knot on a baking sheet. Bake the rolls in the oven for approximately 6 minutes.
- While the rolls are baking, combine the melted butter, Italian seasoning and garlic powder in a bowl. After 6 minutes remove the rolls from the oven and coat them with the butter mixture using a pastry brush.
- Sprinkle the freshly grated Parmesan cheese over the rolls and bake them for an additional 2-3 minutes until they are golden brown.