Easy appetizer: Veggie roll-ups
You'll be a big hit at your next party for serving these veggie roll-ups. They are filled with delicious cheese, finely chopped veggies and savory spices that your guests will love. You can make them up to a day ahead of time and keep them in the fridge until party time.
Makes 48 veggie roll-ups
- 1 (8 ounce) tub of cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) tub of sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheese, any variety
- 1 orange bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1/8 cup chopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and shredded cheese. Add in finely diced bell pepper, corn kernels, chopped black olives, black pepper and Italian seasoning. Stir until well combined.
- Lay out your tortillas and spoon 1/6 of the cheese mixture onto each tortilla and spread the mixture out in a thin and even layer over the tortilla.
- Tightly roll up each tortilla. Place the rolled tortillas in the refrigerator for 1 hour. After refrigerating, slice the tortillas into 1-inch sections and serve.