Easy mac and cheese recipe
If you are craving homemade mac and cheese, but are looking for a recipe that's in between the boxed version and something fancy, this recipe is for you. With just a few simple ingredients, you'll have this one-pot supper prepped and ready for the oven in less than 20 minutes. Serve alongside some fresh veggies and cornbread and you have yourself a meal!
Easy mac and cheese
- 1 box of pasta of your choice
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Boil a large pot of water and cook the pasta until al dente and drain.
- Combine pasta, cheddar soup, cheese, milk, butter and seasonings in the warm pot and stir until well combined.
- Transfer to a large casserole dish, cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.