Peanut butter and jelly pancakes
These peanut butter and jelly pancakes will satisfy your PB&J fix first thing in the morning, and they'll keep you going strong all day long!
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancakes
Jelly Syrup Ingredients:
- 1 cup jelly(flavor of your choice)
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
Jelly Syrup Directions:
- Heat the jelly in a small pan over medium-high heat.
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
- When the jelly becomes liquid, add in the cornstarch mixture.
- Simmer until the mixture reaches a syrup consistency, about 5 to 10 minutes.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Pancake Batter Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 1/2 cups baking mix
- 2 eggs
- cooking spray
- Warm milk in a small pan over low heat, then slowly whisk in the peanut butter until the mixture is completely smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the baking mix to a large bowl, then stir in the eggs and milk/peanut butter mixture.
- Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Do not over-mix.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and set to medium-high heat.
- Pour about 1/4 cup pancake batter in the center of the skillet and cook until golden brown, then flip and cook on the other side.
- Cook about 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer the pancakes to a serving platter and serve with the syrup.
More Peanut Butter and Jelly Recipes