Fried chocolate and peanut butter sandwich
Fried chocolate and peanut butter sandwich recipe. Can you think of a better replacement for peanut butter's better half, jelly? When it comes to substitutes, not many trump chocolate... especially when your kids are concerned. This skillet-fried peanut butter and chocolate sandwich is unique and delicious.
Fried Chocolate and Peanut Butter Sandwich
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 1/2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- Spread 1 teaspoon of margarine onto one side of each slice of bread.
- Put the margarine sides together.
- Spread peanut butter over one slice of bread, then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Remove the other slice of bread from the back of the peanut butter slice, and top the peanut butter and chocolate chips side with it, margarine side out.
- Heat a medium skillet and fry sandwich until golden brown on each side, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate, let cool a bit, and then slight diagonally and serve.