Start a family breakfast tradition
Back to School Pancakes
Pancakes are nice. But thick, fluffy whole wheat pancakes, resplendent with the crunch of toasted oats and the soft flavor of bananas? Well, that's just pure pancake paradise. Serve with pure maple syrup and fresh sliced strawberries.
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Coach's Oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup whole, soy or almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, mash banana well with fork.
- Mix in remaining ingredients with an electric mixer until well incorporated. Spoon onto hot griddle.
Quick & Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies
This recipe is so good you will never again want to waste a penny on anything but these few simple ingredients. Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside, full of tiny chocolate chips. A perfect after school snack, midnight snack, and bake sale treat.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1-1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup mini chips
- In a large bowl, mix together oil, sugar and egg whites. Add remaining ingredients.
- Roll dough into 1" balls, then place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 350°F for 8-10 minutes, or until cookies are just barely browned on the edges.